Here Are the Average Property Management Costs to Expect Starting the journey of hiring property management can be daunting for new real estate investors. However,
Scalable Rental Property Management Software
Make the most with your investment property.
Automate all your property resources to get the best returns on your investment with SecondKeys.
Schedule inspections, maintenance requests, show properties, answer tenant questions, automate complex accounting reports, and more using our real estate maintenance and accounting platform.
Rental Property Management Software Redefined
Are property management duties pulling you in every direction? Reduce administrative tasks and improve clarity with our end-to-end suite of performance-boosting features:
- Maintenance and Repair Tracking: Close up to 30% more tickets with a maintenance management system that keeps contractors on track and you in the know.
- Online Rent Payments: 61% of tenants set up automated payments when rent is accepted online – make the shift for your tenants and your cash flow.
- Powerful Portfolio Reporting: Keep tabs on your assets and make informed decisions with on-demand reports spanning your entire portfolio.
- Predictive Maintenance Management: Reduce replacement costs and increase average appliance lifespan by 50% with predictive technology.
- Contractor Bidding Network: Our built-in contractor network lets you gather and accept bids from qualified contractors, and then track and manage job progress in real time.
Automate and Scale with SecondKeys
Imagine less paperwork, the end of juggling multiple spread-sheets, and fewer phone calls through an automated, digital solution. Save on administrative hours and inability to plan your day, all while improving tenant satisfaction
Happy tenants = long-term leases renewed. It’s far cheaper to keep your current tenants than search for new ones. An average of $4,000 cheaper, in fact. Adding SecondKeys to your maintenance package keeps tenants happier longer.
Property management, but without the headache.
In 2020, COVID-19 has had an impact on every single business across the country. Property managers and landlords are especially facing increased pressure to adapt
38|68 Fest’s LaunchTN Pitch Competition The team at SecondKeys has had a busy summer, and the highlights began a few shorts weeks ago at a
How Can Real Estate Software Programs Help Organize Your Workflow? Owning a rental property is one of the best wealth-building strategies you can do. Not